Arena Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedesque

Poster
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
162
Just a question out of curiosity:
Why doesn't eGO have a server dedicated to arena matches? Arena is a nice change of pace from the usual payload and control point maps.

Or you know, maybe there is and I don't have it on my server list. Oh boy, would this be awkward. :closedeyes:
 
I remember when ya'll had that, seemed pretty full during the times I was on.
 
Well we do have stickies that provide valuable information about things, like posting about servers. Believe me, our leadership is trying to put out servers that run the most popular maps. A general rule of thumb is to not talk about what servers we should have, and play on the servers we do have.
 
id totally play on an arena server if ego had one. like Wicked said, it really is a nice change.
 
We had only literally less than a month ago.

It died a horrible death.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top