The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Aug 2, 2009 #21 It's clearly the Hadouken. Fighting game wizardry!
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 Aug 2, 2009 #22 I like the Sniper's one because it's fast and it stuns a person.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 2, 2009 #23 Pyro's is the coolest one, but the Sniper one is the easiest one to pull off, I sometimes use it Arena (if I happen to be using Huntsman) as a normal "melee" weapon lol. But gotta love the HADOUKEN
Pyro's is the coolest one, but the Sniper one is the easiest one to pull off, I sometimes use it Arena (if I happen to be using Huntsman) as a normal "melee" weapon lol. But gotta love the HADOUKEN
P Prisoner416 EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,699 Aug 2, 2009 #24 The heavy taunt always reminds me of "Quick Draw Heavy": [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faYW0CIpJsM[/ame] Just skip to 4:35.
The heavy taunt always reminds me of "Quick Draw Heavy": [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faYW0CIpJsM[/ame] Just skip to 4:35.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 2, 2009 #25 Scout definitely. I like how he points far away before he bonks like Babe Ruth did once
M Maxy :3 Active Member Joined Nov 25, 2007 Messages 262 Aug 5, 2009 #26 Pillls! Here, Whos your mom, whos your dady!
S SnipaDuDe- Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 355 Aug 5, 2009 #27 Scouts cus you can use bonk! with it for uber ownage
L LandoCalrissian Active Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 357 Aug 5, 2009 #28 I will gut you like a cornish pig.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Aug 5, 2009 #29 Epic heavy taunt kill is epic.
K Krezman93 Rookie Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 46 Aug 5, 2009 #30 I have to go with heavy! POW!! HAHA!