GreenTeaPanda Visit

GreenTeaPanda

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
553
Hey so I just recently got TF2 and so I'm here to visit!

If there are any special rules for TF2 (I never played it before) then send me links or let me know.

See ya guys in the servers!
 
The rules should probably be the same as your CS:S division. You might want to sign up for a TF2 Admin class just as a 'refresher.' Hope to see you in the servers soon!
 
Yeh, same basic principal im sure...keep servers full and the people happy. See you online soon.
 
Oh yeah, and have fun! I'm sure you will love it better than your old division :-p.
 
Watch some of the how-to videos on youtube. although alot is difference since when they were done the concept is generally still the same though.
 
How to get healed. A reference for players and medics in TF2.

I think you'll find that players on TF2 are well behaved. Admin's have a few different tools. Read ALL of the stickies.

Be welcome. And never take a burning medics health pack! ;)
 
Back
Top