- Joined
- Apr 13, 2009
- Messages
- 355
Well id like to start by saying this: This is Me (Snipa) and Trizelda and we both want to be on a eGO competive team and want to be on teams together.
Information on snipa: I play solider/scout/snipe/demo in that order and i can pocket or roam solider. I have competive experience and i play cevo, sta, and twl. I pug daily so i am always on top of my game. I also occasionly play highlanders. I am also a ex-eGO member and my hlx rank is 243. Here is my page - http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=604951
Information on Trizelda: Trizelda plays Medic/demoman and is amazing at both. Trizelda also has competive experience because he plays highlanders. He knows how to play Competive medic and demoman. Here is Trizelda's Hlx page and he is rank 1,535 he may not be that high up but if you look at his time on the servers he is. here is his page http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=299911
Ending. Trizelda and i want to be on the same teams and if you r interested in us please pm me ( Snipa ) or add me to steam (snipadude13). In your pm's please send us your current roster = ). Thank you and good luck to everyone.
Information on snipa: I play solider/scout/snipe/demo in that order and i can pocket or roam solider. I have competive experience and i play cevo, sta, and twl. I pug daily so i am always on top of my game. I also occasionly play highlanders. I am also a ex-eGO member and my hlx rank is 243. Here is my page - http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=604951
Information on Trizelda: Trizelda plays Medic/demoman and is amazing at both. Trizelda also has competive experience because he plays highlanders. He knows how to play Competive medic and demoman. Here is Trizelda's Hlx page and he is rank 1,535 he may not be that high up but if you look at his time on the servers he is. here is his page http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=299911
Ending. Trizelda and i want to be on the same teams and if you r interested in us please pm me ( Snipa ) or add me to steam (snipadude13). In your pm's please send us your current roster = ). Thank you and good luck to everyone.

















