A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Aug 2, 2009 #1 Interested in joining a team for Season 2 of the TF2 league? Are you a good scout that can use both the FaN and scattergun with precision? Post here and I'll have a chat with you
Interested in joining a team for Season 2 of the TF2 league? Are you a good scout that can use both the FaN and scattergun with precision? Post here and I'll have a chat with you
S SlipperySnake I made one post Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 17 Aug 2, 2009 #3 Hit me up I have been looking for a good team. I am proficient with both FAN and scatter gun but I much prefer the latter.
Hit me up I have been looking for a good team. I am proficient with both FAN and scatter gun but I much prefer the latter.