...and thats why we love blackmesa :P

rbIk

Rookie
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
80
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php


Here's some blackmesa fun:biggrin:
 
lol i ussuly do something like that on BM once we let red take everything but B and we had 16 sollys up on the B rafters waiting for them.
 
LOL i love the last 2 pictures. First you see a spy, and then you see a dead spy.

mmm dead spy, my favorite kind.
 
The engineers were myself, Hoodie, and I'm not sure of the last one...
 
The engineers were myself, Hoodie, and I'm not sure of the last one...

I was the other engie. I also asked the pyro to come over and play for us. Too bad we didn't have a demoman sticky-taunt turn dance... thing.
 
I haven't tried Blackmesa yet, defintely will check that out... now :D
 
i havent been on lately been busy but that map is awesome thanks to Dragonhill
 
Back
Top