K ko_0t I made one post Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 8 Aug 3, 2009 #1 Hey all... It's been a minute since I've been playing due to recent events in my life. I'm looking forward to continue playing with everyone on the Avalanche, Flash, and Donner maps again. I hope everyone in our community is doing well.
Hey all... It's been a minute since I've been playing due to recent events in my life. I'm looking forward to continue playing with everyone on the Avalanche, Flash, and Donner maps again. I hope everyone in our community is doing well.
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Aug 3, 2009 #2 Good to have you back bro! FYI only the cool kids play on Flash
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Aug 3, 2009 #4 we are ready to kill you
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Aug 3, 2009 #8 Welcome back. And listen not to noxx...none of the cool kids play on Flash.
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Aug 3, 2009 #9 welcome back, and noxx is right all the cool kids are on flash
Craig_Machine(the) Poster Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 173 Aug 4, 2009 #10 I am a cool kid, and I play on Flash. Noxx is correct.