Beta Presents: The Galil/Famas Challenge

Congrats Godsasssain, Legit kills are legit. Along with 30,000 casino cash, he also receives all of my plinks currently on my profile!

Don't forget, the 2nd place prize is still up for grabs! 30,000 casino cash!
 
Last edited:
yay!! I wanna thank my mom, for the support, and my dad who bought me food, to bring my energy back. I wanna thank all the players who were involved in this, and yea THANK U ALL !!
 
I was a little confused at the panda part lol. This challenge is going to be done quick :D
 
yay!! I wanna thank my mom, for the support, and my dad who bought me food, to bring my energy back. I wanna thank all the players who were involved in this, and yea THANK U ALL !!

Oh yeah? I believed in you man and you don't thank me? :crying:
 
Neither do I, How is that done?

Also, It seems that I am like the anathema to Beta, because I almost never see him in a server lol.

He hideses from me, precious!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top