Euro roadtrip!

RobInactive

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
669
Thanks to everyone who could make it! and sorry to those that couldn't, we had a balst I think during the last few. Im making this thread for you guys to

a) discuss it
b) post awesome screenshots and
c) most importantly to give some suggestions for some server we can vist. This is the officail list so far:

Prop Hunt:
81.19.212.48:27029
74.63.81.76:27015

Arena no queue:
81.19.217.7:27045
Dodgeball:
67.213.220.116:27015(speed)
208.43.4.58:27015(normal)

Orange X map:
78.157.198.183:27016

The only criteria for the maps is that they..
a) need to be able to support 20, 32 idealy, players
b) must be below 100 ping for most europeans
I might make and exception thought like with dodgeball for fun servers.


rob.
 
Last edited:

cp_dustbowl0004euro.jpg


cp_dustbowl0003euro.jpg

​
What better possible reason could you have for using randomiser for an eurocentric event?
(note; i'm a demo with the medi-gun so I will have looked just as stupid)

and for those of you not majorly familiar with the other maps; they're all awesome fun. especially the dodgeball map, great for pyro's wanting to learn how to use the concussion blast to get those hilarious reflection kills :laugh:
 
Last edited:
What better possible reason could you have for using randomiser for an eurocentric event?

and for those of you not majorly familiar with the other maps; they're all awesome fun. especially the dodgeball map, great for pyro's wanting to learn how to use the concussion blast to get those hilarious reflection kills :laugh:

Hehe yeah gotta love the nukes
 
Dodge ball!!!
dodgeballpitb60021.jpg


Here it comes!!

dodgeballpitb60022.jpg


I can reflect this!

dodgeballpitb60020.jpg


Uh oh, it approaches faster. I don't know if I can handle it.

dodgeballpitb60023.jpg


w00t I did it. REFLECTED!

dodgeballpitb60027.jpg


Oh noes! I wasn't fast enough. Buga blew me to pieces!
 
ouch Neurofo. Best get some of my dodgeball pictures up now :D
 
81.19.212.48:27029 - [GM] Prop hunt #6
81.19.212.48:27028 - [GM] Prop hunt #7
74.63.81.76:27015 - AO US server...

Dont listen to what i said Geit just took it down again claiming it wasn't popular enough... He does like to change his mind fast :P


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
^lol awesome...
The joke your so fat that you have your own orbit comes into mind :P
 
Last edited:
^lol awesome...
The joke your so fat that you have your own orbit comes into mind :P

By the creator these rockets are called fatboys, which makes me even laugh more :laugh::laugh:
 
A couple more pictures from our epic dodgeball euro-trip.

Also, we got a good reception in the server, a couple of the guys in there said they play on our CS:S server regularly, so thanks to our fellow CS:S comrades for giving us a great reputation!

Frisky Dingo gets one in the back
hl2-20090811-1126065-1.jpg



Little harder to see, but that's Rob's Fatboy smash into some red dude
hl2-20090811-1131376.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh, rob. I've found some prophunt servers.

UK (GamingMasters.co.uk) 32 slots - 81.19.212.48:27019
UK (GamingMasters.co.uk) 32 slots - 81.19.212.48:27029
UK (GamingMasters.co.uk) 32 slots - 81.19.212.48:27028
US (ClanAO.com) 32 slots - 74.63.81.76:27015
Italy (WantedGoV.it) 28 slots -194.177.96.192:27055
 

Latest posts

Back
Top