Things people do that make you ANGRRRRRY, in TF2

I hate when someone ubers you, then as you charge into a huge mob they switch ubers to someone else and you die.

Or, when someone is at 100% and they're healing you, and then when you go expecting an uber they stay behind
 
-I hate when i have a full charged sniper shot and shot some1 in the face and it doesnt kill them
-When a spy trys to back stab me and misses then facestabs me
-When im a engi and I get my sg to lvl 3 and a uber heavy turns the conner and destroys it
 
When I'm trying to snipe long range targets from a window and a heavy walks up to the window and tries to kill the same enemies. Not only will you NEVER kill those enemies as a heavy, you are blocking me from killing them!
 
When a pyro comes to finish a spy duel.

People who don't play TF2 to have fun.

Dying prematurely in arena mode.
 
When a Medic + Heavy spawn camp. When a Medic + Pyro spawn camp and so on.

When I get back stabbed when I'm a Spy.
When I'm a Scout and I get attacked by a Pyro
 
-Spycrab Killers
-Bodyshotters
-Grudge Holders
-People who don't play to have fun
-People who try to ruin the game for others
-MentalSoul
wait what?

</mentalsoul>
 
1: When playing as spy and get headshoted while clocked and disquised.
2: Trigger happy pyros.
3: Running into another clocked spy and getting owned. (By pyro of course)
4: and worste of all hackers.

And yes i have help catch one hacker from ego servers. (your welcome)
 
Back
Top