css Realism Pack 1.2

Skins don't make you necessarily better. It's about practice, dedication, and time playing.
CS for over 4 years. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, that's why I'm not as good.
I could get better if I played a lot with me knowing all the basics, and gun characteristics.
 
Sorry, skins don't do anything. It's all in your head if you think it makes you play better. Once you get into competetive gameplay you will get rolled because they use sv_pure 2 and it turns off your skins. Better to just learn with the basics, nothing wrong with the current models. Aim is all that matters.

I love the people that get on CSS and are like, zomg I just got this new deagle skin and it looks cool so I play better...

sigh...
 
Lol skins are fine in pub play, but when your playing for real or on the fbg team for eGO you will get steamrolled until you ragequit.
 
The M24 looks nice (I have an unhealthy obsession with that weapon...) but I'm not too interested in the rest.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top