Hi there!

USMC Sniper

Poster
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
227
Hey guys, I just switched from the CS:S division to TF2. Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I don't think i know anyone over here so i wanted to get to know some of you. Some stuff about me; I was a basic training instructor, Admin recruiter (Recruiter now), Event Coordinator, and a one and a half week G.

Please add me as a friend on here or on steam so i can make some friends that would be awesome!!! :):scared:
 
rawr hello! im Doomcat...basicly all i do is run around and stab people, nice to meet you! *runs around and backstabs*
 
Hello! I recently switched a few weeks ago also from the DoD:S Division. I can only stand Day of Defeat for so long :(

Welcome aboard! I look forward to fragging you in game :P
 
Last edited:
Wow, a lot of people are jumping ship into ocean that is TF2. welcome, and dont get to caught up in the whole valve is taking to long to come out with the new class update. cause well... it's valve
 
Wow, a lot of people are jumping ship into ocean that is TF2. welcome, and dont get to caught up in the whole valve is taking to long to come out with the new class update. cause well... it's valve
thats because that empty desert of all our other divisions dont compare to the glistining ocean of the tf2 division :P.... anyways congratz on deciding to switch to eGO's best division cant wait to kick ur butt in game :P
basically im crazy and annoying, crazy annoying ;) il add u to steam so we can play in-game :)
 
Welcome to arguably the best division within eGO! :cool:

Hope to see you in the servers!
 
Hiya USMC! I've seen/played you before! ;) Look forward to pwning with and against you in-game. I'll friend you on steam.
 
welcome, and dont get to caught up in the whole valve is taking to long to come out with the new class update. cause well... it's valve

Hey, don't discredit Valve so quickly! They have surprised us before with the dual class update a mere 3 months after the scout update.

Anyway, welcome!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top