Fantasy Football League

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Looking for people interested in playing in an eGO Fantasy Football (American!) league. We're thinking 10 to 12 teams per league, and it'd be hosted on a 3rd party site but with only other eGO members.

We're thinking of a $20 cost to join the league with the winner (and possibly 2nd and 3rd place) winning a hardware prize.

Any interest?
 
and for a minute i thought you meant proper football. (soccer to you guys)
Don't know enough about the sport, but i guess with fantasy football it doesn't always matter :P
 
Maybe if I was in the loop of football like a couple years ago, but now I don't even recognize half the people that play, GL to everyone that enters for sure!
 
and for a minute i thought you meant proper football. (soccer to you guys)

i wont start a debate cause it could get ugly. just -1

ive tried these in the past, but after about 5 weeks half my team receives season ending injuries. perfect example, i drafted tom brady last year. so im going to do my part for the nfl and not do this anymore

however, if you've never done one, i recommen it. they are really fun to do, especially in a group with friends.
 
I'm already in 2 leagues, but an eGO only one I'd probably be willing to jump in.
 
I'd be interested! I was thinking of joining a fantasy league on ESPN anyways but with EGOs it would be funner :D
 
The NFL has an American league? :confused1:

Kidding. Count me in.
 
Back
Top