spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 Aug 8, 2009 #21 Now install VirtualBox and get another virtual machine up and running.
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 Aug 8, 2009 #22 I got TWO demo fros and 1 engi hat from idling with 1. Idling with two gives me more hope , especially when I GET DUPES HATS
I got TWO demo fros and 1 engi hat from idling with 1. Idling with two gives me more hope , especially when I GET DUPES HATS
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Aug 8, 2009 #24 I'LL NEVER SUCCUMB TO IT! I will earn all my hats naturally!
S shadohunter Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,098 Aug 8, 2009 #25 i have the engineer and medic hat all by playing normally
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Aug 8, 2009 #26 shadohunter said: i have the engineer and medic hat all by playing normally Click to expand... Some people are just lucky! *silent tears*
shadohunter said: i have the engineer and medic hat all by playing normally Click to expand... Some people are just lucky! *silent tears*
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Aug 8, 2009 #27 GrinningHillbilly said: I'LL NEVER SUCCUMB TO IT! I will earn all my hats naturally! Click to expand... I wouldn't be surprised if Valve finds a way to nerf this method soon anyway.
GrinningHillbilly said: I'LL NEVER SUCCUMB TO IT! I will earn all my hats naturally! Click to expand... I wouldn't be surprised if Valve finds a way to nerf this method soon anyway.
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Aug 8, 2009 #28 What happens if you backpack gets full while idling?
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 8, 2009 #29 GrinningHillbilly said: I'LL NEVER GET A HAT!! I will earn all my hats naturally! Click to expand... Fixed But seriously, took me so long to get a hat through idling a ton of hours even.
GrinningHillbilly said: I'LL NEVER GET A HAT!! I will earn all my hats naturally! Click to expand... Fixed But seriously, took me so long to get a hat through idling a ton of hours even.
P Prisoner416 EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,699 Aug 8, 2009 #30 I got the Demoman Fro and the Sniper Trophy Belt all legit on eGo server's but I will be running this.
I got the Demoman Fro and the Sniper Trophy Belt all legit on eGo server's but I will be running this.
KushInatoR I made one post Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 18 Aug 8, 2009 #31 yea, I have the scout hat... and that's my least played character! Curse you eluding sniper and spy hats!!!
yea, I have the scout hat... and that's my least played character! Curse you eluding sniper and spy hats!!!