My favorite skins. Post yours too!

J-Dog

Rookie
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
55
Pepsi vs Coke Bonk:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/61261

Flaming Axe:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/58384

Cleen Black and Red Axtinguisher:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/47822

Scorch Flares:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/52546

Black Mountain Dew Bottle V2:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/42466

The Real KGB:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/67826

Coke vs Pepsi Blutsauger:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/48202

Golden Machine Gun v2:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/69843

Bacon Sandwich:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/63686

Weegee Bonesaw:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/40083

wats your favorite out of these?

also post your own favorite skins.
 
Tranquilizer Gun- Reskin of Spy Revolver, with new animation and sound. Helps me KNOW when a Spy is shooting. http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/46535

The ARA-bass-DOUR- What the Ambassador SHOULD have been. http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/66982

HD Huntsman Bow V2- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/66500

Fireman helmet- Replaces Pyro Beanie- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/69774

Beta-Style Spy v2- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/36218

Beta-Style Sniper- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/34713

Beta-Style Pyro *Version 2!- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/46160

Beta-Style Medic- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/37742

Beta-Style Scout- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/36219

Beta-Style Engineer- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/34385

Beta-Style Blu! Soldier- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/67496

Beta-Style Demoman- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/61465

Will post more of mine later.
 
last time I tried downloading from fpsbanana almost everything popped up as a virus and some other people had problems on that site at that time too. Has anyone downloaded skins from there recently without problems?
 
last time I tried downloading from fpsbanana almost everything popped up as a virus and some other people had problems on that site at that time too. Has anyone downloaded skins from there recently without problems?

I have with no trouble. The site itself is usually (I say this because I could never be 100% certain) not directly responsible, from time to time it is the victim of attacks from random people or groups, some do harmless things like paste images over the links and such making them unclickable, others are more malicious and try to down the whole site. This is why I decided to find everything I liked off the site and just download it all in one day so that I could have it backed up in my folders in case the site goes down for good. And I have scanned them individually, none of them have anything malignant.

I also check it every day for new material, the recent surge of model replacements is impressive.

At the time, I have no skins installed, as certain models bypass the limitations of sv_pure 2, the command that keeps people on a server from using any custom content. Normally I wouldn't care about the server being sv_pure 2, I would use them. But Our team is still in the midst of the eGO league, so I got rid of everything custom as a precaution.
 
Last edited:
picture.php

my favorite skin
 
picture.php

my favorite skin

AMAZING. I want it. No, nevermind. I have the Master Sword.
I don't have the links.

Aperture Science vs Black Mesa player skins.
AS vs BM flags, buildables, Bonk!, KGB, and blutsauger.
Gold pistol.
Master Sword bat.
Ping pong set for Sandman.
The extinguisher axtinguisher.
Pizza sandvich
Hammer(wrench)
DS Lite PDA(engineer)
Nail gun syringe gun.
.50 cal sniper.
Lon Lon Jarate.
Hyrule shield razorback.
Some animated machete I forget(only v_model D: )

Custom made(by me) W40k Ambassador. I forgot to do the normal, ended up with just the regular Ambassador, with lighter lines and my part, although when it's cloaking, my part disappears.

Nintendo controller sapper.
Assassin's Creed knife.
FMA Dead Ringer

That's it. I did custom make a W40k Dead Ringer once, but I like the FMA one better. All I did was stick an aquila on the inside.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top