K Krezman93 Rookie Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 46 Aug 8, 2009 #1 I noticed that lots of people were still using their old sigs from hlstats so i fugred id let you guys know that there are new ones!!! Click on mine and navigate to ranking then find yourself and bam! New sigs just like that! Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
I noticed that lots of people were still using their old sigs from hlstats so i fugred id let you guys know that there are new ones!!! Click on mine and navigate to ranking then find yourself and bam! New sigs just like that!
M MkiZzLe Poster Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 134 Aug 8, 2009 #2 The new ones look shmexy! im lovin it.
R RBrandon Poster Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 187 Aug 8, 2009 #3 I approve of the new stats page. Also the day steam was down was probably my worst session ever.
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Aug 8, 2009 #4 It's somewhat harder to read the text. But they are nice nonetheless.
P Paperbag_Writer Poster Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 120 Aug 9, 2009 #5 Didn't even think about it, thanks Krezman93.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 9, 2009 #8 Thanks for the heads up! I'm likin' the new sigs XD but I lost all the stats from my other alias' before I joined EGO DX lol oh well!
Thanks for the heads up! I'm likin' the new sigs XD but I lost all the stats from my other alias' before I joined EGO DX lol oh well!
K Krezman93 Rookie Joined Apr 1, 2009 Messages 46 Aug 9, 2009 #9 Yeah i like the new ones! I can't log on though so my rank has already went down 20 Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Aug 9, 2009 #10 I love em. I just need to stop playing Heroes of Newerth and start playing TF2 again =/.
Captain Ashton Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 986 Aug 9, 2009 #13 Thanks for pointing this out. The new HLstatusX sigs are very nice.
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Aug 9, 2009 #14 I don't like them. Hard to read.