Oh my god yes. Sniper Karate.

that guy needs to get a better computer if he's going to record videos. holy crap my head hurts!

but thats a hilarious find Phoenix!

though.. i prefer for my karate to come in some of container... box... jar.. yeah lets go with jar... Jar Based Karate



EDIT:
I'm curious as to how the model looks to someone other than the sniper, though.
probably looks like a sniper swinging a kukari... this is probably just a fpv model?
 
Good one, it could be good something like this for the spy as well, you know, a karate chop like in meet the spy.
 
Hahah if it had a world view and wasn't just the first-person view I'd probably use it lol :)
 
that guy needs to get a better computer if he's going to record videos. holy crap my head hurts!
YA-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-HHH!

On a side note: thats pretty awesome, I can't remember if the sniper holds his other hand on screen when he uses his melee weapon or not..
 
Back
Top