P pyradacor Poster Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 132 Aug 9, 2009 #1 I'll be back soon guys. Sorry I've been gone for a couple months. Things have gotten a lot better, but still a little busy. DONT FORGET ME
I'll be back soon guys. Sorry I've been gone for a couple months. Things have gotten a lot better, but still a little busy. DONT FORGET ME
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Aug 9, 2009 #2 i didnt forget you. welcome back dude :]
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Aug 9, 2009 #4 we shall never forget you!
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Aug 9, 2009 #6 welcome back =) i will see you in game
S SilentButDeadly I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 13 Aug 9, 2009 #8 welcome back. I hope to see you around the servers.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 9, 2009 #10 hahahah! we will all keep you in the back of our minds.
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Aug 10, 2009 #13 pyradacor said: thanks guys. I miss CS Click to expand... you mean you miss me
O O_B_S Rookie Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 38 Aug 10, 2009 #14 pyradacor said: DONT FORGET ME Click to expand... I could never forget the time we spent together in that bunk in ba_jail_syntax_v12... I mean glad your back
pyradacor said: DONT FORGET ME Click to expand... I could never forget the time we spent together in that bunk in ba_jail_syntax_v12... I mean glad your back
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Aug 10, 2009 #15 Life happens. See you in the servers!