Please look at if your are the (ego) clan unban poeple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke13

I made one post
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
1
The reason i am writting in this is beacause, your contest ban said my ip address is not valid and I tryed over and over. Well here it goes for me to try to get unbanned. I am very sorry that I was said 6 in a row "I NEED AMO". I will never do this again.

P.S. tell me what the minnimum ban is......

Please unban me
 
Usually a non permanent ban is like 10800 (1 week)
I'm not an admin so I dont know but i'msure they dont permanentley ban you for spamming.
 
The reason i am writting in this is beacause, your contest ban said my ip address is not valid and I tryed over and over.

Thats because we dont ban by IP we ban by steam ID, follow the above link and it will walk you through it (even how to get your steam ID).

You can use this link to search for your steam ID w/ our new stats database:
http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=search&q=&st=player&game=

(heres the link to the older discontinued stats search)
http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=search&q=&st=player&game=

I'll lock this thread now, best of luck.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top