Tips with M4, AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeten

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,417
Recently got back into playing CS:S and lost all my skill completely. i have terrible aim now and have no technique for shooting. I cant hit the broadside of a barn with either weapons. i find myself always standing still or crouching still while shooting, while I am seeing other people bhopping across the map and insta headshotting people. Tips?
 
Last edited:
M4= put the silencer on. itll help your sots be more accurate and more efficient in close and far combat.

AK= try not to spray ever, but if you must, then spray at the persons left foot.

Both=always burst 3 to 5 bullets. never go 14 to 20 bullets. that will only get you a one way ticket to styx.

Your welcome and happy gaming on eGO servers! :)
 
personally
for m4 ive found train with the krieg
theyre the same power, and the zoom helps long range
but yeah go 2-4 bursts with either, and aim at chest to head
 
Well...
Get used to the maps first... That seems to help ;)
Basic Training = MUST!
It's all just habit for me now... I don't know how to really explain how I do things anymore :\ ... I know how to do techniques and stuff like that for rushing and stuff... That I can explain.

Hell! I GOT A GOOD TIP!
Aim for the HEAD!
 
M4 = I use alot. Well I fire in 2-3 burst fire. Aim right below neck, two shots will be a headshot, due to the recoil. :P
But you must have steadyness and patience. that's just my tip. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top