looking for the right program

bakerthree

Poster
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
187
I'm looking for a program that will keep track of the temperatures of a computer. The temperatures I'm interested in are video card gpu, cpu, and case temperature. It would be helpfull if I could set limits that would alert me if any of these temperature rise above it. This is for a friends computer so I'm not sure what his componets are.

the reason why I'm looking for a program is that he has just installed a evga 280 video card in his system and they produce quite a bit of heat. I feel it would be best to watch his upgrade for a while to make sure his card or other system componets do not over heat.

I'll with thank all of you in advance for your help

free or purchased programes will be helpful
 
omg, I love your sig The Red Comet... wowzers... anyway what I was gonna say...

http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitor.php

hwm1.png
 
Back
Top