T The Brand Rookie Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 47 Aug 11, 2009 #1 I ask because I went from 0 loss 0 choke to 22-29 loss and 3-9 choke... Overnight... I tried messing with my rates but nothing helps. So, just wondering if something has happened and if anyone else is having any problems.. Help would be welcome.
I ask because I went from 0 loss 0 choke to 22-29 loss and 3-9 choke... Overnight... I tried messing with my rates but nothing helps. So, just wondering if something has happened and if anyone else is having any problems.. Help would be welcome.
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Aug 11, 2009 #2 Maybe its because they changed the stats... I'm not sure
R rayne Forum Fiend Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 658 Aug 11, 2009 #3 Wildspark said: Maybe its because they changed the stats... I'm not sure Click to expand... I don't think that it would be that, but I would suggest re-setting your modem and/or restarting your cpu to see if that helps. EDIT: By re-setting your modem I meant to say restart it XD
Wildspark said: Maybe its because they changed the stats... I'm not sure Click to expand... I don't think that it would be that, but I would suggest re-setting your modem and/or restarting your cpu to see if that helps. EDIT: By re-setting your modem I meant to say restart it XD
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Aug 11, 2009 #4 Mostly was messing with the plugins on the servers, so that may be why
T The Brand Rookie Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 47 Aug 11, 2009 #5 Some Random Guy said: Mostly was messing with the plugins on the servers, so that may be why Click to expand... Ok.. I'll reset the hardware and wait it out I suppose. Thanks guys.
Some Random Guy said: Mostly was messing with the plugins on the servers, so that may be why Click to expand... Ok.. I'll reset the hardware and wait it out I suppose. Thanks guys.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 11, 2009 #6 the only thing that has changed is the rank system, or thats all i know of. ask one of the advisors or Ill Legend.
the only thing that has changed is the rank system, or thats all i know of. ask one of the advisors or Ill Legend.
Beyonce Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 715 Aug 11, 2009 #7 Ehh, Thanks Rayne, Really help me alot. I am now down to 0 - 0 again