So I was wondering...

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Hey all,

To start, this being my first official post, greetings =D

I was talking to Omnica last night because I noticed that weapon icons over the head, gained from achievements, no longer show up on Kalt (haven't tried elsewhere). Also, after a round has ended hlstats now records events and awards points. I know the stats system has changed, but are there any plans to revert either of these settings? I'm just curious really

Thanks
 
Hey ron! At least from my experience this is hardly your 1st post. lol

Anyways the stats are still under construction at the moment, our web dev and server tech teams are working on all our servers stats. The stats arent just for dod.... so please sit tight and those issues will be fixed in due time.

As far as the no icons on kalt, thats something that is an issue w/ your side. Theres no way for us to turn off achievements or change player icons from the server side. Maybe ask the Tech Help section for that one bud.
 
I am having problems with icons myself after the latest steam update -maybe your experiencing the same
 
Hi ron! Welcome...I just have one thing to say. You are sooooo ?%$?%$/ good :P Your fast as lightning with sniper loll. It's nice to see you around !
 
I noticed the overhead icons have vanished as well, it seemed to occur just under a week ago. I don't recall any updates occurring at that time, however at the same time, if it's client side, it's awfully strange that it started effecting numerous people at the same time.
It's a mystery.

And good job web dev and server tech teams, I couldn't imagine how much you've gotta be dealing with at the moment.
 
Hey Ron! Welcome and Day of Defeat just got an update that really freaked some things out. Everything should be normal soon...just got to wait it out/ =]]]]
 
havent noticed the change cause i havent had a chance to play for a while...but saw "first post" so i thought id stop in and say welcome to the madness
 
I don't pay attention to the icons overhead. As long as there is something there to tell me he's on my team. lol
 
haha, thanks BIO, glad to be here.

I don't pay attention to the icons overhead. As long as there is something there to tell me he's on my team. lol
lol fair enough, but have you noticed the change recently? I've got an open steam ticket going on the thing, I don't know why but it bothers me heh
 
Last edited:
Hey there Ronpaul, glad to see you finally joined us bro. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top