DoD:S servers may need a restart

Fish [Inactive]

I made one post
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1
Just a short while ago, DoD:S was updated through steam. Now I'm getting the "server uses different class tables" error while trying to log in to the ego servers. If I'm not mistaken, I've seen this before, and usually a server restart will solve this issue.
 
It's because of a recent update by Steam. Since the DoD maps are on dedicated servers, the server admin will need to update the servers themselves.

Could take some time...just be patient they know of the problem.
 
Guys,
Yep I am still having the same problem. I was hoping to stay home today and increase my points but it looks like i may be screwed. Hopefully it comes back up soon.
 
Worst thing? This is during my guest pass. Good thing I'm planning to buy the game soon.
 
Worst thing? This is during my guest pass. Good thing I'm planning to buy the game soon.

LOL Lance, guess you can't get owned by mah rocket no morez
Kinda funny how they were taking your time away by not being able to play, yet sucks too
 
The problem is a bit more in depth than just needing an update. according to sourcemod (the admin system we use) the update is not supported by them, therefore if we do update right away, none of us other than those with root access would have any admin, plus things like medic, timeleft, and such commands would not work.
No good.
 
This situation could be far worse guys.... We could still be on the WON ID system. Man those were the days...
 

If it was only as easy as that.... :( Valve did a # on the latest build.

Servers are up with admin now. Slowly plugins will be re-added to the instances. Problem is I am on vacation until Tues. Until then, enjoy the fact that admin is enabled.

Most all of our plugins need to be recompiled/troubleshooted to make work. That will be completed after I return.

Until then - enjoy the servers as they are now, upgrades will follow shortly.
 
The 24/7 Donner server is not responding, is this because it hasn't yet been updated? because the kalt server and many other eGO servers are up and running as normal except this one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top