First clan spy to backstab wins 10000 casino cash
I'll be getting on Black Mesa around Midnight CST. I'll stay on for probably 2 or so hours. If I don't get hit I'll continue Saturday afternoon on Black Mesa till someone gets a knife in my back.
Good Luck.
I would be Jumping on right now but I'm heading to the movies to see GI Joe. Its probably not gonna be good but my friends are kidnapping me so I have no choice lol.
See you peeps in a couple of hours!
I'll be getting on Black Mesa around Midnight CST. I'll stay on for probably 2 or so hours. If I don't get hit I'll continue Saturday afternoon on Black Mesa till someone gets a knife in my back.
Good Luck.I would be Jumping on right now but I'm heading to the movies to see GI Joe. Its probably not gonna be good but my friends are kidnapping me so I have no choice lol.
See you peeps in a couple of hours!










