Help! I need somebody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisco_inferno

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6
I keep getting this error, "Server is enforcing consistency for this file: particles\water_dx80.pcf" whenever I try to join any server. This is thoroughly confusing, but it appears that other people are having this problem too, judging on how low traffic is on normally-full servers. Anyone having the same problem or do you have a fix?

Thanks,

Joe
 
That sort of thing tends to happen after an update. Either you or the server you are trying to join are not updated yet. Just wait it out and you should be fine :)
 
Haha, I referenced a Beatles song and I'm answered by someone with a Beatles' derived name. That's fantastic.
 
same thing is happening to me, and i assume others seeing as how empty our servers are
 
i can get on some other servers i just tested, but the ones i want to play on (ego) i cant
 
Yeah, i'm having the same problem, I was just online, took a break and now I can't get back in. Tried restarting Steam, verifying my files, and double checked to make sure I was updated. Should be fixed soon though seeing as it seems to be pretty widespread.
 
Yeah, i'm having the same problem, I was just online, took a break and now I can't get back in. Tried restarting Steam, verifying my files, and double checked to make sure I was updated. Should be fixed soon though seeing as it seems to be pretty widespread.

Exact same thing. I get the same error for ego servers, game files are good, no custom things installed. Funny is that it worked after the update, but just in the last hour I've gotten the message.
 
Good thing I came over to these forums to check it out! Im getting the same thing! Bummed out cause I cant get my practice time in on my falcon! Ill keep checking back to see if a solution pops up! :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top