Chocozumo Famous Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 456 Aug 17, 2009 #1 Its awesome =D Its my first =D Its... THIS GUY! =D This is the template I used... YAY FOR ALTAIR! I now need a NEW IDEA =D someone give me a char (from M rated games of course) so that I can waste my time making it =D
Its awesome =D Its my first =D Its... THIS GUY! =D This is the template I used... YAY FOR ALTAIR! I now need a NEW IDEA =D someone give me a char (from M rated games of course) so that I can waste my time making it =D
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Aug 17, 2009 #2 Thats pretty good, although im not completely sure this is all Tf2 related. But still, finish the coloring and if you can, add some shading and it would look pretty awesome imo. Better than myself, thats for sure!
Thats pretty good, although im not completely sure this is all Tf2 related. But still, finish the coloring and if you can, add some shading and it would look pretty awesome imo. Better than myself, thats for sure!
Y Your Shadow Rookie Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 86 Aug 17, 2009 #3 Now I'm tempted to make another Fsjal... The first being my Avatar :3
U Uncle Ben Rookie Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 47 Aug 18, 2009 #4 heres my attempt at uncle ben made like 5 minutes ago :tongue: did my best with MS paint
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 18, 2009 #5 its nice. but its not TF2 related... let me directed you to the FSJAL thread.... http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94367 please lock/move. thanks :">
its nice. but its not TF2 related... let me directed you to the FSJAL thread.... http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94367 please lock/move. thanks :">
C Captain Kraken Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 358 Aug 18, 2009 #6 Not at all TF2 related, please keep this in the proper part of the forum.