E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Aug 18, 2009 #21 HAHAHAHAHAHA both of these are great
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Aug 18, 2009 #22 Ah, the first one was so touching. I love this artist.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 19, 2009 #23 lol reading it again still makes me laugh XD
D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Aug 19, 2009 #24 Actually, now that I think of it, the first comic's a lot like Up, except with TF2 dudes. Has anyone seen Up?
Actually, now that I think of it, the first comic's a lot like Up, except with TF2 dudes. Has anyone seen Up?
dormedas Poster Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 192 Aug 19, 2009 #25 DRaGZ said: Actually, now that I think of it, the first comic's a lot like Up, except with TF2 dudes. Has anyone seen Up? Click to expand... It is reminiscent of Up. I read the first comic a long time ago. Still laughed hard at it. The aged engineer's appearance. is. priceless. EDIT: Someone managed to miss this one: Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
DRaGZ said: Actually, now that I think of it, the first comic's a lot like Up, except with TF2 dudes. Has anyone seen Up? Click to expand... It is reminiscent of Up. I read the first comic a long time ago. Still laughed hard at it. The aged engineer's appearance. is. priceless. EDIT: Someone managed to miss this one:
D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Aug 19, 2009 #27 Cool Frog and Dolphin is great. Brush yo hair. You gotta look nice.
Sykes Poster Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 246 Aug 19, 2009 #28 I love the spy's tan lines on his face in the first comic
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 19, 2009 #29 I love how in all of the family photo's the kids have little masks on. xD
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Aug 19, 2009 #30 LOL, this is funny. I also enjoyed the one Artinz posted