Out of town.

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
I'm gunna be headed to Ohio for a few days. Prolly going to be coming back late Sunday hopfully.. I just can't stand to be away from my computer for too long... and I don't think my cousin has internet :facewall:

Any who see ya'll in a lil while!
 
I'm gunna be headed to Ohio for a few days. Prolly going to be coming back late Sunday hopfully.. I just can't stand to be away from my computer for too long... and I don't think my cousin has internet :facewall:

Any who see ya'll in a lil while!

Hey Noxx...I'm posting this from work for ya.

I hope you see this soon but uh...as of 8:11 am PST, your falcon is out for delivery according to UPS.com tracking system.

:crying:
 
Hey Noxx...I'm posting this from work for ya.

I hope you see this soon but uh...as of 8:11 am PST, your falcon is out for delivery according to UPS.com tracking system.

:crying:


I've just about heard enough about the Falcon


either way, we'll miss ya.....a lil bit maybe
 
Have a nice trip noxx. Bring me back some....uh..... what does Ohio have?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top