Peter's Evil Overlord List

Artinz

EGO Addict
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,258
This list is something that a friend of mine started to show me back in school, and I just now remembered to look back at it. I read the whole thing, and couldn't stop laughing. It basically is a list of a guy fixing every single flaw any evil villain has had. Ever.

Enjoy!
 
Lol, I love that list. I've found it before.

He took the words right outta my head.

(This goes in Misc/Entertainment section)
 
Ah, I've seen this before. It's a hilarious classic. Too bad movies would be a whole lot less interesting if they were true, as the good guy would just die every time.
 
Ah, I've seen this before. It's a hilarious classic. Too bad movies would be a whole lot less interesting if they were true, as the good guy would just die every time.

Well if you're going to attempt to do some world domination or something like that, you might as well do it right.
 
Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Stopped reading there.

*cry*
 
Darned liberal evil overlord. Maniacal laughing and last request are musts. Flexing your strength and forgetting weak opposition is the way to go.

But then again I usually play the part of hero :\
 
This is relevant! You must follow this advice in game. Laughing manically leaves you open for backstabs, and not killing your enemies is certainly never a good idea, no matter how puny those little babies are. You also probably never have time to indulge in monologue when a pyro is charging you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top