School time gonna affect my TF2 time...

school is important and im going to be busy to and not be able to play as much i have 12 units of college work and halloween season is coming so super busy and social time wow so lets make these last days worth playing
 
I get that feeling too, but academics is definitely more important, so it's a worthwhile sacrifice.
 
You know how you fix this whole school problem? Don't go. More TF2 time, forever.

not really no school and work means no income means no internet/power.
than there a good chance of no longer haveing a gf which mean i sleep alone which sucks
 
im gonna be a freshmen this year. and i have tennis after school. and homework after tennis so tf2 will be limited.:(
 
I know I'll be busy :( Senior in high school next year :) Scary thought of just one more year....

Doesn't everybody say senior year is supposed to be chill? Admittedly even if it was senior year I still loaded up on AP classes, so I was still pretty busy that year.
 
i am also in the boat of limited tf2 time due to school, so i'm playing to my hearts content as of right now. i'll still get on in the evening to play :)
 
This is going to affect me starting tomorrow with school, homework and sports after school probably won't be on as much and hope I don't lose my admin. I will still come on edgegamers and tf2 but probably won't be on everyday.
 
Same deal with me.

I'll stick around in Vent and seed while I'm not playing, but I'll be spending less time playing nowadays too now that I'm back in school.
 
Back
Top