I wanna know how you think this
$454 with shipping
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103674
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor - Retail
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227316
OCZ Gold 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ3G16004GK - Retail
PSU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371015
Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7" Power Supply - Retail
MOBO:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131398
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help appreciated
I am thinking about buying this in a few hours with your help to see if it is good/bad/ext.
I am keeping my Hard Drive and my Graphics Card (8800GT 512mb VRAM)
$454 with shipping
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103674
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor - Retail
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227316
OCZ Gold 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ3G16004GK - Retail
PSU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371015
Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7" Power Supply - Retail
MOBO:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131398
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help appreciated
I am thinking about buying this in a few hours with your help to see if it is good/bad/ext.
I am keeping my Hard Drive and my Graphics Card (8800GT 512mb VRAM)












. I can always send it back if it's not want I need (I did that with my ram from newegg a while back). And it has 1 6 pin and 1 6+2pin




