Wanted: Zero711

Hex/Turbine/5 Ubers? Or me/GP/Kritz-rockets? Who will win? Come get me if you want, but I might be at Turbine (which you can't get me if I'm there). This has become between my GP regulars and I, and Hex and his. Its time to strategize (in Vent).
 
if zero gets hex on turbine that's 35k, but if zero gets hex on GP that's 20k and vice versa.

basically the other person's ground should make it harder to kill them so the bounty is more if you aren't in your own server.
 
if zero gets hex on turbine that's 35k, but if zero gets hex on GP that's 20k and vice versa.

basically the other person's ground should make it harder to kill them so the bounty is more if you aren't in your own server.
Wait, what if they kill eachother at the same time and hex is playing soldier and zero is playing heavy...

Does the world collapse?
 
Zero needs to be on more when i play so i can dominate his face~

...That is all
 
Back
Top