WingspanTT's Spy Videos

Zero711

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,561
Well I was wandering around on Youtube for how-to-play Spy videos. i found these. Not only is he pretty good, but he's got a good sense of humor. This is his Ambassador/Dead Ringer video. He has about 12 other videos for different maps. Check them out too.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc_J3zeLI3E[/ame]
And here's a link to the rest of his videos.
WingspanTT's channel
 
Last edited:
seen them all before and yeh basic stuff all around. Best way to learn is to watch and then jump in there and get your hands dirty.
 
That was pretty good, a lot better than the other spy vids out there. Not including Daed's
 
kinda, funny but at first I thought this guy was gonna be pro but... oh well
 
kinda, funny but at first I thought this guy was gonna be pro but... oh well

He's really good. He just makes dumb decisions and gets unlucky. Go watch his other videos and he admits that. He makes the "luckiest uncloak on Earth" in his PL Swift video, then goes on to say, "Get your own lucky un-cloak kit for 34.99 at Wing@scam".
 
Back
Top