A Awesome Face Rookie Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 61 Aug 21, 2009 #1 lol I thought this was pretty awesome. http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70678
Sir Poster Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 162 Aug 21, 2009 #2 Until I can strafe jump, and actually use a rail gun, I will remain unsatisfied.
C Captain Kraken Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 358 Aug 21, 2009 #3 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=95292&highlight=Railgun
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Aug 21, 2009 #4 Awesome Face said: lol I thought this was pretty awesome. http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70678 Click to expand... for future reference just copy and paste the title of something like this into search and youll usually be able to find it if its been done before
Awesome Face said: lol I thought this was pretty awesome. http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70678 Click to expand... for future reference just copy and paste the title of something like this into search and youll usually be able to find it if its been done before
A Awesome Face Rookie Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 61 Aug 21, 2009 #5 Captain Kraken said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=95292&highlight=Railgun Click to expand... I'll do the honors of facepalming myself.. :-(
Captain Kraken said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=95292&highlight=Railgun Click to expand... I'll do the honors of facepalming myself.. :-(
C Captain Kraken Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 358 Aug 21, 2009 #6 Awesome Face said: I'll do the honors of facepalming myself.. :-( Click to expand... There's no need to feel that bad lol. Crit happens.
Awesome Face said: I'll do the honors of facepalming myself.. :-( Click to expand... There's no need to feel that bad lol. Crit happens.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Aug 21, 2009 #7 A.C. Slater is amused.