KoTH custom maps

Klammy

Poster
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
147
I stumbled across some custom maps that where being shown on the TF2 website for KoTH and I wanted to suggest them to be added into the rotation. They look so well made you can't even tell they are custom made and they just look plain fun. ;)



http://king.whatisschwa.com/index.html
 
I like the style of the Harvest one, it reminds me of Left 4 Dead mixed with a cartoony world.
 
The lighthouse looks really cool, it would be fun if we add it to our collection of maps on our Koth server !
 
These all look like nice maps to add onto the KotH server we have :]
 
I've played arena_Lighthouse and arena_harvest which are the same as these except converted. Both are really fun. Lighthouse is like a giant maze (sort of) but it still works. Harvest is a unique farm-ish map.

Both kinda big for KotH, so that's good.
 
I played on one of the servers running this pack the other day, the maps were a lot of fun (especially Waste). I'd love to see these on our KotH server, as the same 3 maps kinda gets boring after a while.
 
I hope these get put in the cycle, I don't want to play them on any other server but an eGO Server. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top