Zboard keyboard. Good or not?

BootyTang

Active Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
261
I was just wondering if the zboard gaming keyboard was good or not. I was looking to purchase one.
 
They look and feel flimsy and maybe a bit too specialized (for the gaming slots). I'm not too sure about 'em. If you want a great gaming keyboard, give the Logitech G15 a try.
 
My friend has 3 ZBoards, he has World of Warcraft, Counter Strike: Source and a normal zboard. Now, I can't use any of them I just hate the feel of them and they are hard to get used to. That is just my opinion though.
 
I have a zboard, the one that has detacheable key sets. Compared to the normal keyboards, I love it. It's good, and I personally find it easier to play and use feature like the in-game voice for Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World at War.
 
They look and feel flimsy and maybe a bit too specialized (for the gaming slots). I'm not too sure about 'em. If you want a great gaming keyboard, give the Logitech G15 a try.

I was also looking to purchase the G15 until i heard about the Zboard.
 
Alot of people like to customize thier keys so they have the same movements and functions in all thier games with the same keys. A Zboard make you conform to thier keys so a squat in one game might be ctrl button and x in another game. The keyboards do feel clumsy since its an over lay for each game that in turns cost you more for each overlay on top of the game.
 
I have a zboard keyboard , absoluty amazing can press 4 keys in the same time
 
I was also looking to purchase the G15 until i heard about the Zboard.

I can't tell you much about the Zboard, as I've never owned one, but I've had a G15 for over a year and a half now. It is the BOMB! With the screen, I can look at my kills, deaths, etc. without pushing tab, see the time, and control volume. It also has 18 extra buttons on the left side labeled G1, G2, G3, etc., and it's very helpful. I can bind any command I want to it.

I recommend the G15.
 
Back
Top