M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Aug 31, 2009 #21 Bob, get on when I am there, then we'll see how much of a challenge it is >
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 31, 2009 #22 I think bob has some autobalance forcefield on the tf2 servers.. everytime I went to the other team to kill him I got Ab'd
I think bob has some autobalance forcefield on the tf2 servers.. everytime I went to the other team to kill him I got Ab'd
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Aug 31, 2009 #23 Cut Chem!st said: I think bob has some autobalance forcefield on the tf2 servers.. everytime I went to the other team to kill him I got Ab'd Click to expand... I was excited when you joined Cut. I was thinking that it was going to be fun! But then you were AutoBalanced to my team!
Cut Chem!st said: I think bob has some autobalance forcefield on the tf2 servers.. everytime I went to the other team to kill him I got Ab'd Click to expand... I was excited when you joined Cut. I was thinking that it was going to be fun! But then you were AutoBalanced to my team!
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Sep 5, 2009 #24 I am joining 2fort normal respawn. Looking for people to take my casino cash.
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Sep 7, 2009 #25 going to play on 2fort... come get some.
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Sep 7, 2009 #26 If this bounty is not collected in two hours I will extend the bounty to include Blackmesa.
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Sep 7, 2009 #28 you were lucky because i was playing tag with you.