Do You Feel there should be more servers/maps?

More servers/maps?

  • More servers

    Points: 8 28.6%
  • more maps.

    Points: 20 71.4%

  • Total voters
    28

Bravo Company

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
645
Simple question, I'm not trying to say we need more servers but I'd like to know peoples opinions. I personally think the amount of servers we have is good but some different maps would be really nice. I know a rotation server was discussed earlier but I forgot how that turned out.

I know if its not broke so don't fix it, I'm just doing this for a general poll
 
well, since there is no third option on this poll, i say neither, we have a good balance now! and we certainly want to get the ones we have all up and to the top 10.

just my 2 cents
 
I think the biggest issue here would be cost. There have been debates about this in the past, and I think they have all ended the same from what I read. As Matt said, everything is good now, and we are striving to make all the current servers the most populated and the best run.
 
well, since there is no third option on this poll, i say neither, we have a good balance now! and we certainly want to get the ones we have all up and to the top 10.

just my 2 cents

I would have to agree with Matt, in the future though I think they will probably add more servers and or maps as the community grows.
 
I know that in the future we're going have more servers but I'm talking about maps.


Would you rather have a whole bunch of 24/7s or would your rather have like a CAMP map rotation server or something?
 
stock rotation server would be the greatest ever.

i miss playing on anzio, argentan and colmar. even jagd was fun once in awhile
 
I personally like the setup we have now, i agree with Matt. However, if the top brass decide to make a rotation server (could be made out of one of the current servers), i would most certainly play on it
 
all servers in top 10 and after that maybe and rotation server whith anzio, argentan, colmar. and jagd :D
 
I like the servers we have the amount is perfect one for each of the best maps for DOD if you ask me. But the one i would look into changing rotations or maps on is the sniper. It is an awesome server as i love to sit and snipe people for a while. The problem is most of our maps on that server are not truly sniper only maps. We should get some more of the truly sniper maps up there and remove the ones that allow for rushing and up close combat.

The sniper server is the newest one so it is understandable to have kinks in it, lets take a look at other servers and see what sniper maps are doing good then vote on which ones to get on our server?
 
We don't need more servers, or maps
I think its fine the way it is to be honest
 
I think it's fine how it is now, as long as not all of the servers are full 24/7 there is no real need to add more servers, since it would only cost more, though there are sure some people who'd like some different maps added.
 
I like the DoD:S 24/7 servers. I would like to see more 24/7 servers with additional maps...like Anzio and Argentan.
 
I think we have enough servers and maps. New maps for the sniper server would be nice. But if we do get a server, one with Anzio or Argentan or anything different then what we have would be cool.
 
Back
Top