N Nightmare - Famous Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 485 Oct 16, 2007 #21 Springfield, absolutely my number 1 favorite.
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Oct 16, 2007 #22 i am a sniper and i love the allied snipers crosshair more than the axis one so Springfield all the way, Eire.32
i am a sniper and i love the allied snipers crosshair more than the axis one so Springfield all the way, Eire.32
S sTeWiE [JONES] Poster Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 132 Oct 16, 2007 #23 ya the allied sniper rifle is better for shizzle
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Oct 16, 2007 #27 Springfield baby! I be dangerous with that puppy.
P Peregrin Rookie Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 84 Oct 16, 2007 #28 I wish I could use other weapons more efficently but I most vote for the mp40, my fav!
T T3ks -RR- I made one post Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 19 Oct 16, 2007 #29 Only one vote for the Rocket U.S? C'mon guys, who needs a sniper when you can do the same thing with a rocket, and with style, to boot.
Only one vote for the Rocket U.S? C'mon guys, who needs a sniper when you can do the same thing with a rocket, and with style, to boot.
M Mann Poster Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 244 Oct 17, 2007 #30 http://gamestats.edgegamers.us/pstats_ego1/weapon.php?id=11
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Oct 17, 2007 #31 Sringfield, as you typed it, ftw!
O okey-dokey[DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 340 Oct 17, 2007 #32 My weapon of choice, mp44.
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Oct 17, 2007 #33 I'll still own all you scoped k98 guys with a non-scoped k98. -_-
Z Zeitgeist Active Member Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 304 Oct 17, 2007 #34 mr. Chair, its favorite guns not favorite hacks back off