M McGhaie I made one post Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 20 Aug 26, 2009 #61 Spy, stabbing one at a time
T The Evil Monkey Rookie Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 60 Aug 26, 2009 #62 I like to be a spy and spawn camp heavys and soldiers because they're slow
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Aug 26, 2009 #63 When I play pyro i burn people. When I play soldier, i shoot them with rockets
D |dRiFT| Active Member Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 251 Aug 26, 2009 #64 I like to play Soldier and run around doing the broken taunt as displayed in my sig = = other wise that i like to play as a Medic and heal, mainly focusing on 1 person aka a "mark" but will heal others at the chance they are needed.
I like to play Soldier and run around doing the broken taunt as displayed in my sig = = other wise that i like to play as a Medic and heal, mainly focusing on 1 person aka a "mark" but will heal others at the chance they are needed.