- Joined
- Jan 3, 2008
- Messages
- 2,666
I made this post originally in eG Private forums, but after seeing sky-high's post regarding server rankings, I realized I completely excluded a huge part of eGO! Our e members! So here it is again:
Well guys, we've endured the Valve update storm, at least for now, but it had some effects. Even though its not of utter importance, I enjoy the bragging rights of having our servers being top ranked in the Gametracker Listings. All of our servers suffered a bit from the update mess, but are rebounding nicely. Avalanche and Donner usually hold their own, but servers like Flash, Kalt, and Charlie need some love in the off hours. This is where you all can help. Many of you leave your computers on all the time anyway, so get in there and idle the servers. The hardest hit times are from around 2-6 AM. Before you go to bed, hop in and server and just join spec. Also, it helps to throw an {S} or {Seeding} tag in your name to let people know that when the server fills backs up the next day, it's alright to kick you.
So guys and gals, I'll see you in the off-hours. Seed em if you got em.
-Spray
Well guys, we've endured the Valve update storm, at least for now, but it had some effects. Even though its not of utter importance, I enjoy the bragging rights of having our servers being top ranked in the Gametracker Listings. All of our servers suffered a bit from the update mess, but are rebounding nicely. Avalanche and Donner usually hold their own, but servers like Flash, Kalt, and Charlie need some love in the off hours. This is where you all can help. Many of you leave your computers on all the time anyway, so get in there and idle the servers. The hardest hit times are from around 2-6 AM. Before you go to bed, hop in and server and just join spec. Also, it helps to throw an {S} or {Seeding} tag in your name to let people know that when the server fills backs up the next day, it's alright to kick you.
So guys and gals, I'll see you in the off-hours. Seed em if you got em.
-Spray















