What Class Do You LOOOOOAAATH!!!

I think that the classes that i hate the most are first and formost a gg spy. i play a heavy mostly so they are a constant problem for me. second is a huntsman sniper. and third is a medic that wont stick with me or talk to me to let me know what is comeing up on the backside. A good medic can be a life saver but a bad one is just as bad as not having one at all.
 
I really don't understand the huntsman hate. It requires predictive ability at a distance, and snap reflexes up close. It has the most limited ammo capacity of any weapon in the game. If there were no huntsman, snipers would have fallen by the wayside with all the improvements to scout and spy. A sniper rifle sniper is pretty much defenseless against a determined FAN scout.

I can understand how people loathe huntsman peek spammers. That is a pretty pointless activity.
 
I love playing almost every single class. And i love killing almost every single class. But I loath engineer. I hate ketting torn up by their sg's and i hate when they make tele's that only go a quarter of the way to the point....but most of all, i detest playing engi...

im not one of those guys who plays scout ALL THE TIME and thinks that any other class is boring and slow, but engineer is just that, boring slow and painful. If i set up an sg, pretty soon add kicks in and i go offencive with my shotgun and or wrench.

unfortunately, though, on PL CP or CTF maps, the engineer can make or break the team....
 
Scouts. They all deserve to die a miserable death.

I hate all good players, however i can deal with most good player classes, except scouts. I hate scouts. A lot. And i am also very terrible with scouts, can't kill anything.
 
I dont feel like i loath any one class in specific, moreso the way by which they are being played. For example, snipers do not bother me, but if they are using huntsman, never leaving the base, and just spamming arrows down a hallway, then i really loath them.

that.
 
I get really annoyed by good Spies. A good Spy will make me go Pyro really fast. Really good Pyros are a close second, I don't like eating my own crit-rocket, or getting juggled around while ubered.
 
Hate when group of huntsman snipers spam down the hallway in blackmesa.

Sniper rifle snipers aren't so bad. =P

FaN scouts are ANNNOOOYING. especially when i'm heavy, spy, and medic.
 
I don't hate the class... I hate people who don't know how to play a class...

Example:

I am Engie and I have set up my little camp. Engie runs over and builds right next to me and complains when a single demo takes it all out.
 
Nades to the face deal right around 100 damage...the classes with the lowest health have 125 minimum.

Both of those tactics are valid and have counters, though they take *gasp* teamwork!!

don't hate on us please :)

i'm srry it took so long to respond, i had to wait for myself to respawn after a very high chance demo pipe bomb crit hit me in the face. I'll respond by saying, i hate because of that exact reason.
 
Back
Top