Hello my name is =(e)=?Gil, I'm part of =(eGO)=?.
I'm here to say that the =(eGO)=? Zombie mod is not working at the moment.
Problems:
No random zombie spawn at beginning.
Dieing or suiciding wont turn you into a zombie, unless you type in !zspawn.
When time reaches 0:00 the game continues
That's all the problems the players have encountered so far.
I ask for =(eGO)=?'s help to reset the Zombie modification server so everyone will be able to play.
List your suggestiongs below. Thank you.
I'm here to say that the =(eGO)=? Zombie mod is not working at the moment.
Problems:
No random zombie spawn at beginning.
Dieing or suiciding wont turn you into a zombie, unless you type in !zspawn.
When time reaches 0:00 the game continues
That's all the problems the players have encountered so far.
I ask for =(eGO)=?'s help to reset the Zombie modification server so everyone will be able to play.
List your suggestiongs below. Thank you.




















