Otolaryngologist's Mirror

McGhaie

I made one post
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
20
I got the Otolaryngologist's Mirror, but i barely play as a medic. I was wondering if the trade system comes out, so i can trade that for something i actually play like spy, sniper, and scout!
File:02_medic_hat.jpg
 
I have not heard anything about when the trade system will be implemented into the game so I have no clue kind sir .
 
I think the game is telling you that you should play Medic more often...

>_>

We need more Medics!!!
 
If it ever comes out, I'll trade my batters helmet.
Assuming that it comes out before I get one of those hats.
 
Someone sent an email to robin with the question:

Q.When is the trade system coming out?

A:soon.

:/
 
DRaGZ is 100% correct here. The all-knowing, omnipotent Steam Console is sending you a message. Be a medic.

But really, nobody knows when the trading system is coming out. Steam has been keeping it a super-duper secret. Theyve been saying its coming "Soon" for a long time now.
 
To those who it concerns:

Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose and throat) is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders. The full name of the specialty is otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. Practitioners are called otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons, or sometimes otorhinolaryngologists (ORL).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otolaryngology

I thought it was somewhat enlightening..
 
To those who it concerns:

Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose and throat) is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders. The full name of the specialty is otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. Practitioners are called otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons, or sometimes otorhinolaryngologists (ORL).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otolaryngology

I thought it was somewhat enlightening..

Ah I was wondering what that meant, thanks! :D
 
To those who it concerns:

Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose and throat) is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders. The full name of the specialty is otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. Practitioners are called otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons, or sometimes otorhinolaryngologists (ORL).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otolaryngology

I thought it was somewhat enlightening..

Thank you Tony Tony Chopper.
Who also happens to be a doctor as well. :thumbup1:
 
Back
Top