Come get me if you Dare

Pretty good. Would be more impressive if you had at least 75% of the other team dominated. ;)
 
i'd like to see you duplicate those scores with an assault class, and then maybe brag :glare: :chair:
 
best I've ever done on a regular pub server was something like 107 and 17, about 40 kills with sniper, the rest with a bar :D
 
Dun, dun DUNNNNN!

I cant seem to find my newer screenshots from this laptop but heres some I did find, the first two I have posted before. The others are a mixture of old and new, many before the Palermo update and even before my eGO days.


54-1 on eGO Donner (eGO)



59-0 on 9th Rangers Donner - (pre-eGO)



45-1 on *[T3]* Donner - (pre-eGO)



82-3 on 9th Rangers Avalanche - (pre-eGO)



78-3 on Lotus Donner - (eGO)



120-10 on eGO Flash - (eGO House days)



41-1 on *[T3]* Donner - (pre-eGO)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top