Introducing: Seed Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm supposed to wear {S} ok :P My bad I'll be spec every afternoon woo! thanks for the list add
 
You can sign me up for Donner as well. I wake up to go to work at about 4:30am and will just leave it on all day till I get home.
 
i really dont have a fav map, but i will go in to ones that need to be filled and seed when i am not on here is that ok ?
 
Was there a limit for each server how many Seeders you guys want? I didnt want to seed without permission. I see alot of times before work or at other times where the server barely has anyone on.
 
Was there a limit for each server how many Seeders you guys want? I didnt want to seed without permission. I see alot of times before work or at other times where the server barely has anyone on.

no limit, seed whenever you can, whenever you want, where ever you want!
 
i must say it has been quitet on the seeding front lately i think im the only one left seeding strand
 
If my help can be of service, I'd like to do my part and help Seed the Kalt Server. Thank's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top