"Just lay your weapons down and walk away."

McGhaie

I made one post
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
20
Lol this was all luck.
-i stabbed an enemy, then seeing Goretex running up to me (eek!) and recover back to my hiding spot and i "hit" disguise button
-i accidentally hit my taunt button (Uh-Oh! :O) I assume im 99.99% dead.
-During mid of spy taunt he decides to sniper huntsman taunt me and gets in front of me
-spy taunt finally finishes with fencing Goretex.

spytaunt.jpg
 
Congratulations on becoming one of a select few to have ever taunt killed goretex..
 
Most people can't even kill goretex with a normal weapon, haha. And you managed a taunt ill. I think the accidental part is what made it work. If it was for real you'd have missed.
 
Haha, that's a sick taunt kill. Of course, since it's an accident, that's what makes it even better. :P
When you try to purposely taunt kill, it doesn't seem to work really. Good job though!
 
man I forget who was there with me on A but we were laughing for like 5 minutes.

I had a total brain fart and forgot your taunt wound finish first XD.
 
Nice one.

For successfully taunt killing Goretex, I hereby bestow upon you the official eGO vessel of coffee:

IMG_0214-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
There are no accidents, Just lucky occurrences.
90% of playing tf2 is luck.

So good job son!
 
Back
Top