Calling all artists, need your advice - PC tablets

Shuppa

Poster
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
194
Artists of eGO, I need your expertise.

In the past few days I started an old hobby of mine - drawing.

I don't like painting and that kind of stuff. I prefer a pencil and a piece of paper.

Now here's the thing, I was looking around the net for PC Tablets and was overflown with the variety on offer. I got a bit lost as there's a ton of manufacturers for PC Tablets and I simply don't know what to look for, to help me decide which one to buy.

I was wondering if any of you actually uses it and if so, what are your recommendations for a good one.

I don't want to spend over 200 $ for it.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.
 
i have a Wacom one thats $500, but im just borrowing it from my brothers gf. but Wacom is a good brand.
 
Wacom is pretty much THE brand most artists that I know use. You can get a small Intuos from Amazon for 200 bucks. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Intuos4-Small-Pen-Tablet/dp/B001TUYTZM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1251480558&sr=1-9"]Link[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top