season 2 team neads 3 more people

killswitch

Rookie
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
71
heyy all,
My freinds and i are putting a team together.
Right now the roster is:
1.Killswitch -pyro/demo/sniper/heavy/(bad) spy
2.Godvoice -scout
3.Getsilly -scout/demo/pyro
4.Spudnick262 -pyro
5.Eastfall -medic
6.ajc -spy

those are the spots filled, an these are the spots we need to fill (3 alternates):

1.Heavy
2.engineer
3.sniper, or solider.

those are the classes we really need, but if you are interested at all please pm me of message me on steam:
steam name: moboman
 
Last edited:
...i figure that get silly and I are are going to play what the team needs us to, so chances are we'll have a soldier, but if anyone's a good solider they're welcome to join.
 
I'll be Soldier, I'm not amazing but I'm ok.

I can be a medic or a pyro, and maybe a sniper too.
 
I'm a pretty good soldier, and i can also snipe and engi. Anything else im not very good at.
 
alright...update:
Right now the roster is:
1.Killswitch -pyro/demo/sniper/heavy/(bad) spy
2.Godvoice -scout
3.Getsilly -scout/demo/pyro
4.Spudnick262 -pyro
5.Eastfall -medic
6.ajc -spy
7.acefisher1 -sniper
8.Noise964 -solider
9.McGhaie -engineer

thanks guys.
 
heyy all,
My freinds and i are putting a team together.
Right now the roster is:
1.Killswitch -pyro/demo/sniper/heavy/(bad) spy
2.Godvoice -scout
3.Getsilly -scout/demo/pyro
4.Spudnick262 -pyro
5.Eastfall -medic
6.ajc -spy

those are the spots filled, an these are the spots we need to fill (3 alternates):

1.Heavy
2.engineer
3.sniper, or solider.

those are the classes we really need, but if you are interested at all please pm me of message me on steam:
steam name: moboman

I will be MORE than happy to take Heavy.
 
alright...update:
Right now the roster is:
1.Killswitch -pyro/demo/sniper/heavy/(bad) spy
2.Godvoice -scout
3.Getsilly -scout/demo/pyro
4.Spudnick262 -pyro
5.Eastfall -medic
6.ajc -spy
7.acefisher1 -sniper
8.Noise964 -solider
9.McGhaie -engineer

thanks guys.

I'M A SOLIDER. :w00t:
 
Back
Top